Are you a startup/established business or individual that’s looking to be more green but don’t know where to begin?
Do you want to possibly cut costs for supplies/products your business or household regularly uses?
Would you like to tell your clients, family, or friends that you are ecoconscious?
Here at Stay Blooming, an ecoconscious state of mind is critical to all of our endeavors. Everything from the products we use and how we dispose of them is carefully considered. These practices are to ensure that we are treating our earth and immediate environments with the utmost respect, which means avoiding pollution to the best of our abilities. Not only is this a huge commitment but it is also our objective to educate businesses/households with how they, too, can become ecofriendly.
By booking a green consulting appointment, we partner up to cover a variety of different aspects of your business or household going green. The analytics and resulting suggestions depend largely on the type/size of business or home that is seeking to develop ways to be ecoconscious. Some suggestions can include:
- Learning new recycling practices and education on waste disposal.
- Swapping supplies for alternatives that inhibit pollution and toxic waste.
- Creating different action streamlines for efficiency and to produce less waste.
If you are interested in learning more, take the opportunity to book a free preliminary consultation—the first necessary step for any full consultation appointments. Here are the types of appointments that are currently being offered:
- Free Preliminary Consultation (15 minutes) – Includes a phone conference for a quick briefing on your business/home and your green goals.
- 45-Minute Consultation ($40.00 fee) – Includes a business walk-through for small spaces and analytical report with suggestions thereafter. *Must be scheduled after a preliminary consultation.
- 90-Minute Consultation ($75.00 fee) – Includes a business walk-through for large spaces and analytical report with suggestions thereafter. *Must be scheduled after a preliminary consultation.